Monday, September 30, 2013

Samara's World



I'm sorry it has been awhile since my last post. I have no excuse!! Today, my drawing is inspired by a very special person in my life: my little sister Samara. Samara is quite the little artist. I say 'little artist,' because she is only ten years old (and thus....little.) But, her talent is by no means little. The other day, she was doodling while the family was spending time together. I noticed that many of her drawings had this cool design. She uses the pattern to make her flowers. I thought it was very creative and cute, so I decided to steal the idea and make it into a tree. (She doesn't have a copyright, so I assume that's ok.) Anyways, here is the whimsical result. Thanks Samara!

p.s. I also absolutely love and adore my other sisters: Katelynn and Ailah. You also inspire me, and perhaps someday I will post a drawing that shows a little of you as well. I'm thinking it might have to involve One Direction or My Little Pony. Or perhaps Legos. The possibilities are endless!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making a picture from my design. I'm glad you like it. Samara. P.S. I love Legos too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete